Survey of Grazing Programs in Western States [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Charts a survey of grazing programs on State-owned lands in 16 western States. Presents information on acreage, numbers of permits or leases, and fees for state grazing programs, and State policies relating to various features such as non-use, range improvements, and subleasing.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Survey of Grazing Programs in Western States
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|