Congressional Pensions [electronic resource] : Illustrative Effects of Proposed Reductions
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Civil service -- Pensions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Studies the effect of reducing the pension accrual rate for Members of Congress and congressional employees to the level of executive branch personnel. Includes data illustrating the reduced accrual rate.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Congressional Pensions: Illustrative Effects of Proposed Reductions
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|