Earned Income Tax Credit [electronic resource] : A Growing Form of Aid to Low-Income Workers
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1995-1996.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Earned income tax credit.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the earned income tax credit (EITC) program which provides refundable earned income credits for the working poor. Discusses the EITC's legislative history, including changes implemented in 1990 and 1993, eligibility, and benefits. Presents data on participation, costs, and interactions with other programs. Also discusses possible revisions in the 104th Congress. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Earned Income Tax Credit: A Growing Form of Aid to Low-Income Workers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|