Introducing a House Bill or Resolution [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the process for introducing a bill or resolution to the House, from developing ideas for legislative language to introduction of the bill and referral.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Introducing a House Bill or Resolution
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|