Russia [electronic resource] : Primakov's Economic Policy Dilemma and U.S. Interests.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Business cycles.
International economic relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Russian financial crisis of Aug. 1998. Focuses on two divergent scenarios faced by Russia, a vicious cycle of decline and possible collapse in government, or an economic management scenario following outlines of an agreed action program that makes imperative fundamental changes in the Russian financial system. Examines U.S. policy options.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Russia
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|