Global Climate Change Treaty [electronic resource] : The Kyoto Protocol
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Climatic changes.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and summarizes main provisions, including emission reduction levels, developing country responsibilities, and emissions trading. Also summarizes provisions of the Buenos Aires Action Plan addressing unresolved issues from Kyoto and examines issues for Congress, including ratification, oversight, and implementation legislation.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Global Climate Change Treaty: The Kyoto Protocol
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|