China's Response to the Global Financial Crisis [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Economic Interests
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Business cycles.
International economic relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on China's current response to the financial crisis in Asia and examines possible future Chinese reaction, including currency devaluation and reform of state-owned enterprises and financial institutions. Also discusses implications of Chinese responses for U.S.-Chinese economic relations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. China's Response to the Global Financial Crisis: Implications for U.S. Economic Interests
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|