Trade Policy Issues in the 106th Congress, First Session [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (42 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of possible major trade legislation in the first session of the 106th Congress. Covers debate over reauthorization of fast-track authority for implementing trade agreements, ongoing and prospective trade negotiations, tariff issues, export policy issues, and international finance issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trade Policy Issues in the 106th Congress, First Session
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|