Greece and Turkey [electronic resource] : Current Foreign Aid Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines U.S. foreign aid issues for Greece and Turkey, FY93-FY99. Covers link between aid and progress toward sovereignty of Cyprus, arms sales, and human rights; budget legislation; and economic, military, and narcotics control assistance.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Greece and Turkey
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|