Nuclear Energy Policy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arms control.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of nuclear power in the U.S., and examines nuclear energy issues facing Congress, including nuclear power R&D, nuclear power plant safety and regulation, nuclear waste management, nuclear weapons proliferation, environmental problems at nuclear facilities, and uranium enrichment. Summarizes Federal funding for nuclear energy programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Nuclear Energy Policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|