Holocaust-Related Legislation of the 105th Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
World War, 1939-1945.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists, describes, and analyzes selected WWII Nazi Holocaust-related bills and resolutions of the 105th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Holocaust-Related Legislation of the 105th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|