Federal Timber Harvests [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Timber Supply.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Forest reserves.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines importance of Federal timber harvests to U.S. timber supply and lumber production, and presents statistics on U.S. timber inventory and harvests. Discusses decline of Federal harvests in recent years and implications for forest health and economy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Timber Harvests
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|