If China Suspended U.S. Exports [electronic resource] : Possible Impact on U.S. Wheat, Corn, and Soybean Exports.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Addresses China-U.S. agricultural trade relations and current normal trade relations status of China. Assesses projected impact on wheat, corn, and soybean exports in the event of Chinese suspension of U.S. exports. Includes graphs and tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. If China Suspended U.S. Exports
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|