Stock Market and Consumer Spending [electronic resource] : What's the Connection?.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic indicators.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines connection between stock market and performance of the economy. Explains theoretical relationship between household wealth and consumption, quantifies relationship between household wealth and consumer spending, and explores implications of these indicators on the economic outlook.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Stock Market and Consumer Spending
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|