Asian (Global?) Financial Crisis, the IMF, and Japan [electronic resource] : Economic Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (38 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides brief description of the Asian financial crisis; summarizes IMF support packages for Thailand, Indonesia, and South Korea; discusses role of the IMF and related legislative issues involved; examines effects on the U.S. economy; and reviews role of Japan in the crisis.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Asian (Global?) Financial Crisis, the IMF, and Japan
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|