Federal Milk Marketing Orders [electronic resource] : Background and Current Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Agriculture and state.
Dairy products industry.
Farm produce -- Marketing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on purpose and application of Federal milk marketing orders administered by the Department of Agriculture, and reviews policy options for consideration in context of the 1996 omnibus farm bill.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Milk Marketing Orders
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|