Wetland Mitigation Banking [electronic resource] : Status and Prospects.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes concept, principal elements, and forms of wetland mitigation banking, a system in which wetland losses at one site are offset by restoration or enhancement of another wetlands site. Discusses potential of mitigation banking to protect wetlands, current criteria for a Federally approved mitigation bank, banking advantages and disadvantages, and policy issues for Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Wetland Mitigation Banking
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|