Pension Coverage [electronic resource] : Recent Trends and Current Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Hours of labor.
Women -- Employment.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines pension policy and coverage issues, simplified defined benefit plans for small employers, and recent trends in coverage by employer-sponsored pension plans. Presents and analyzes data from employers and households, including data bearing on pension and retirement savings plan participation by size of employer and by employee gender, age, race, earnings, and full versus part-time employment. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Pension Coverage
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|