Term Limits for Members of Congress [electronic resource] : Issues in the 105th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines Congressional and State actions to limit terms of Members of Congress and reviews constitutional issues and policy issues, including impact of State term limits, term limit options, and alternatives to term limits. Includes a summary of constitutional amendments proposed by Members of the 105th Congress, a chronology of State and Federal action on term limits from 10/96 to 11/98, and a bibliography of CRS and other materials.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Term Limits for Members of Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|