Arts and Humanities [electronic resource] : Funding and Reauthorization in the 105th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on the major components of the National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities, describes the status of the arts reauthorization, discusses funding for selected cultural programs, and describes issues and options raised in the 105th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Arts and Humanities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|