Foreign Relations Authorization [electronic resource] : A Comparison of House and Senate Selected Provisions of H.R. 1757.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (32 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares the level of appropriation expenditures for foreign relations agencies and activities through FY2000 authorized in the House and Senate versions of H.R. 1757, and the two versions' language on foreign agency reorganization, NATO expansion, and UN reform. Details specific authorization for funding of administration of foreign affairs; Department of State personnel; international organizations, programs, conferences, and commissions; migration and refugee assistance; consular activities; and U.S. informational, educational, and cultural programs. Includes Department of State organizational chart.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Foreign Relations Authorization
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|