State Mandated Health Benefits [electronic resource] : Selected Annotated References, 1987-1997.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides a bibliography on the costs of State mandated health benefits. Addresses State mandated health insurance in general; discusses State initiatives concerning mandates; and focuses on specific types of coverage such as mental health, parity, maternity benefits, and mammography screening.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. State Mandated Health Benefits
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|