Tobacco Marketing and Advertising Restrictions in S. 1415, 105th Congress [electronic resource] : First Amendment Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
Freedom of speech.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Considers whether the tobacco marketing and advertising restrictions in the Universal Tobacco Settlement Act (S. 1415) violate the First Amendment's guarantee of freedom of speech. Applies the Supreme Court test established in Central Hudson Gas and Electric Corporation volumes Public Service Commission of New York and examines the bill's restrictions in the light of 44 Liquormart, Incorporated volumes Rhode Island.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Tobacco Marketing and Advertising Restrictions in S. 1415, 105th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|