Federal Employees and the FY1996 Budget [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees.
Budget -- United States.
Civil service -- Pensions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews pay, retirement provisions, and employee health benefits for Federal workers and describes Presidential and Congressional proposals for reductions in Federal staffing, FY96, with pro-con arguments.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Federal Employees and the FY1996 Budget
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|