Cambodia [electronic resource] : Problems, Prospects and U.S. Policy Concerns.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the Cambodian peace agreement of 1991, its implementation through the UN Transitional Authority in Cambodia (UNTAC), the national elections and departure of UNTAC, subsequent political and insurgency events, prospects, and U.S. policy concerns. Includes chronology of events.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Cambodia
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|