Cloning [electronic resource] : Chronology of Events, 1997-2000.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Animal experimentation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents a select chronology of events surrounding the cloning of a sheep from a single adult sheep cell by Scottish scientists, announced February 1997. Also covers reports of other cloning experiments, and presidential and legislative activities related to ethical issues surrounding cloning.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Cloning
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|