Individuals with Disabilities Education Act [electronic resource] : Proposed Amendment on Uniform Disciplinary Policies.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Children with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses arguments for and against the adoption of the proposed amendment to H.R. 2646, to amend the disciplinary procedures under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and allow State and local educational agencies to establish and implement uniform policies with respect to discipline for all children within their jurisdiction, including children with disabilities; and analyzes legal implication of the proposed amendment.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|