Safe Drinking Water Act [electronic resource] : State Revolving Fund Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Environmental law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews issues related to the drinking water State revolving loan fund program, which provides funding to public water systems to finance infrastructure projects needed to comply with Federal drinking water regulations and to protect public health.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Safe Drinking Water Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|