National Estuary Program [electronic resource] : A Collaborative Approach to Protecting Coastal Water Quality.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
Water -- Pollution.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background and overview of the National Estuary Program (NEP), a collaborative endeavor between the Environmental Protection Agency, state and local governments, and other groups. The program identifies estuaries that are threatened by pollution or other factors and promotes comprehensive planning to restore and protect them. Also examines the estuaries' environmental problems and the major accomplishments of the NEP.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Estuary Program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|