Global Insurance Market [electronic resource] : Issues and Challenges for the 105th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Insurance companies.
International business enterprises.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Analyzes characteristics of global insurance industry in context of debate over extent of U.S. participation in international insurance markets.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Global Insurance Market
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|