Domestic Oil and Gas Producers [electronic resource] : Public Policy When Oil Prices Are Volatile.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Natural gas.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines policy response to rapidly declining and rising oil prices. Reviews congressional debate over oil and gas loan guarantee program, tax provisions to help producers, and a plan to replace oil sold earlier from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve with royalty-in-kind payments from Federal leases. Discusses oil import quotas and tariffs in face of alleged dumping, oil valuation for royalty purposes, and oil company mergers.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Domestic Oil and Gas Producers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|