Defense Cleanup and Environmental Programs [electronic resource] : Authorization and Appropriations for FY2000.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews issues related to the FY2000 appropriations bills concerning environmental cleanup for DOD, DOE, and related agencies and programs. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Defense Cleanup and Environmental Programs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|