Mexico-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
Emigration and immigration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S.-Mexico linkages and issues facing the Zedillo administration in Mexico, including assassination and corruption probes, and guerrillas in Chiapas and Guerrero. Examines bilateral issues of interest to the 106th Congress, including trade, immigration, drug trafficking, and political and human rights issues.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Mexico-U.S. Relations
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|