Population Assistance and Family Planning Programs [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1999.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Family planning.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews U.S. involvement in international population and family planning programs, particularly the UN Population Fund, and congressional debate over levels of and restrictions on population assistance appropriations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Population Assistance and Family Planning Programs
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|