Nuclear Testing [electronic resource] : Seismic Monitoring of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes differences between seismic signals from earthquakes and nuclear explosions; and discusses the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty proposals for an international monitoring system, a communications system, an international data center, and on-site inspections to monitor compliance. Reviews means of evading detection and Congressional concerns in light of recent nuclear testing by India and Pakistan.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Nuclear Testing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|