Technology, Trade, and Security Issues Between the United States and the People's Republic of China [electronic resource] : A Trip Report, August 1997.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (33 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Foreign relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Aug. 1997 discussions between Chinese and U.S. officials and business leaders; and outlines Chinese and U.S. perspectives on major policy issues, including technology, trade, and security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Technology, Trade, and Security Issues Between the United States and the People's Republic of China
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|