Restructuring DOE and Its Laboratories [electronic resource] : Issues in the 105th Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
Power resources -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on DOE laboratories, and reviews DOE and Congressional proposals and legislation to restructure DOE and its laboratories during the 104th Congress. Examines budget implications of restructuring DOE laboratories, reviews funding legislation, and addresses restructuring issues and related legislative activity in 105th Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Restructuring DOE and Its Laboratories
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|