National Aeronautics and Space Administration [electronic resource] : An Overview with FY 1998 and FY 1999 Budget Summaries.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides an overview of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), including a description of the Space Act of 1958, a short summary of NASA's historical activities, a description of the agency's current organization and field centers, a description of its programs and FY98-99 appropriations, and a discussion of the agency's future budget prospects.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|