Economic Sanctions to Achieve U.S. Foreign Policy Goals [electronic resource] : Discussion and Guide to Current Law.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 pages) : digital, PDF file
- International economic relations.
Sanctions (International law).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Surveys various types of economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. for foreign policy purposes, the legislative authorities under which they have been imposed, and related issues, including events that might necessitate the use of sanctions, secondary consequences, and criteria for the lifting of sanctions. Includes a country-by-country listing of applicable sanctions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Economic Sanctions to Achieve U.S. Foreign Policy Goals
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|