National Missile Defense [electronic resource] : Status of the Debate.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Missile attack warning systems.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on national and theater missile defense, summarizes the evolution of the missile defense debate, and reviews administration policy, recent congressional action, threat assessment, cost, debate over timing of deployment, and implications for the ABM Treaty.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. National Missile Defense
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|