Side-by-Side Comparison of Selected Patient Protection Bills [electronic resource] : H.R. 4250, H.R. 3605, S. 1890/91, and S. 2330.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (61 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Health insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes and compares major patient protection bills before the 105th Congress, which respond to consumer and health care provider concerns regarding managed care and other health issues. Provides side-by-side comparison of the bills, all to regulate employment-based health plans and insurance issuers relating to access, disclosure, grievances, and appeals; patient protections; market reform and insurance affordability; and other related provisions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Side-by-Side Comparison of Selected Patient Protection Bills
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|