21st Century Community Learning Centers [electronic resource] : A Summary of the Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Adult education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes the 21st century community learning centers program, which provides grants to rural and inner-city schools designated as community learning centers for after-school programs providing educational and recreational opportunities for children and adults.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|