One Million Personal Bankruptcies a Year [electronic resource] : Economic Implications and Policy Options.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines the reasons for the dramatic rise in the number of households filing for bankruptcy, 1980-97. Discusses credit market conditions, the rise in household debt burdens, sociological factors, and local factors for the rise. Analyzes the economic implications of the increase in personal bankruptcies and offers various policy options.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. One Million Personal Bankruptcies a Year
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|