Maritime Economic Deregulation [electronic resource] : Background and Selected Public Policy Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on maritime economic regulation and reviews the major provisions of the Ocean Shipping Reform Act of 1998. Examines selected economic issues, the Federal Maritime Commission, and the proposed Intermodal Transportation Board.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Maritime Economic Deregulation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|