Patient Protection During the 106th Congress [electronic resource] : Side-by-Side Comparison of House- and Senate-Passed Bills.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (35 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Health insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compares the major provisions of House-passed H.R. 2990 and Senate amendment to H.R. 2990, both to regulate employment-based health plans and insurance issuers relating to access, disclosure, grievances and appeals, market reforms, insurance affordability, confidentiality, and health care lawsuit reform, and to expand tax benefits for health insurance and long-term care.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Patient Protection During the 106th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|