Terrorism [electronic resource] : Automated Lookout Systems and Border Security Options and Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Border security.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines options and issues related to improving border security by strengthening the automated lookout systems and processes employed to exclude persons who are known to be members or supporters of foreign terrorist organizations from entry into the U.S. Describes options including the enhancement of travel document integrity and entry/exit control mechanisms, increasing staff and technology for consular and Federal inspection services, monitoring the status of international students, and expanding capabilities of current visa lookout system.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Terrorism
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|