Campaign Finance Reform [electronic resource] : A Legal Analysis of Issue and Express Advocacy
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents a legal analysis of issue and express advocacy communications, including Supreme Court decisions, Federal Election Commission regulations, and the prevailing view of Federal circuit courts. Issue communications may be paid for with unregulated funds while express advocacy communications can be regulated and are subject to the requirements of the Federal Election Campaign Act.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Campaign Finance Reform: A Legal Analysis of Issue and Express Advocacy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|