Advanced Vehicle Technologies [electronic resource] : Energy, Environment, and Development Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Automobiles -- Maintenance and repair.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses issues affecting the development and commercialization of cleaner and more fuel efficient vehicles, including electric, hybrid electric, and fuel cell vehicles; and describes relevant advanced component technologies. Covers cost, fueling and repair infrastructure, performance, and other issues and Congressional action pertaining to each type of vehicle.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|