Automobile and Light Truck Fuel Economy [electronic resource] : Is CAFE Up to Standards?
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides background on corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) standards, which requires automobiles and light trucks to meet specified fuel economy standards for each model year. Examines CAFE standards in the context of Kyoto Protocol and the rise in use of trucks and sport utility vehicles, reviews policy options to improve fuel economy, and summarizes current legislation on CAFE standards.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Automobile and Light Truck Fuel Economy: Is CAFE Up to Standards?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|