Department of Energy Research and Development Budget for FY2001 [electronic resource] : Description and Analysis.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 2000.
- Government document
1 online resource (31 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes the content and objectives of the Department of Energy civilian and defense research and development (R&D) programs, the FY2001 budget request for each program, and appropriation and authorization actions. Covers energy resources R&D, science, and national security and environmental management R&D, and specific budget-related issues, including conservation and renewable energy issues, advanced computing, and implementation of legislation establishing the National Nuclear Security Administration.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Department of Energy Research and Development Budget for FY2001
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|